|Title||Borough of Timaru, South Canterbury|
|Scope & Content||
Map of the Borough of Timaru, 1926, showing the area from Lagoon St to Luxmoore Rd and inland to Craigie St. Revised from a 1911 map.
A colour coded key indicates the location of warehouses, shops, residential areas, etc. Also shows a harbour board tramline route and the bus routes within the borough. NB: The key has been crossed out with pencil and has "This notation superseded by that of Mr Mawson" written above it.
Bears the crest of the Surveyor-General, W T Neil, above the title which appears in the bottom left corner.
|Creator||Scmidt, H R|
|Medium||Cloth backed paper|
|Size||1320(h) x 900(w) mm|
|Area / Region||Timaru Borough|